For International Students
- INSTANT ACCESS WITH PAYPAL
- Go to the Indian site
96 topics covering Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga, Yogic anatomy and physiology, Yogic psychology and application, Teaching methodology.
32 hours of audio/video lectures with transcriptions. 4 hours of bonus lectures.
Collection of classic e-books by Swami Kuvalayananda, covering asanas, pranayama, yogic therapy and a complete Yoga dictionary.
Assignments - 60 hours.
The postural practice, for final certification, is covered in 2 weeks intensive at KaivalyaDhama, India.
KaivalyaDhama has been researching, applying and teaching the ancient Yogic Sciences since 1924.
Need more details?
- Kaivalyadham was founded in 1924.
- Kaivalyadham follows an ancient and pure tradition of Yoga, prescribed by the traditional texts written thousands of years ago. ‘Kaivalya’ means the ultimate state of Union.
- Smithsonian, the world’s largest museum complex, recently showcased Yoga Mimamsa, the first scientific journal for investigation into Yoga. Yoga Mimamsa was started in 1924.
- Kaivalyadham introduces over 5000 people every year to the science of healing through Yoga.
- Ex-students of KaivalyaDham teach Yoga in more than 20 countries around the world.